Fitbit SimpleClockPro Operations
2021-11-17 Version 4.5.24 - Version 4.5.36 [Versa 2] - Version 5.5.36 [Versa 3 & Sense])
Professional Analog and Digital watch with simple switching & navigation
Quick Guide (Analog mode)
(To switch back from Digital to Analog tap on the Hour [Pro feature only])
To switch from Analog to Digital tap the watch centre [hand pivot point]
- Tapping on the 12 o'clock position toggles the mini embedded digital clock on/off
- New: Tapping a second time toggles between mini digital clock or Weekday and date
- Tapping on the mini embedded digital display in Analog mode toggles its position between top and bottom.
- Tapping on the 6 o'clock position switches between Classic Number & Roman numeral clock
- Tapping on the 1 o'clock position adjust brightness between 40 & 100%, also Digital faces
- The special night time mode [20:00 - 07:00] hand colours is configurable during those hours.
Tapping on the right side black watch background has a special feature.
It controls the night time hand colours.
by switching back and forth between Analog and Digital multiple times
it enables/disables the night time hand colours
This feature is only active at night, during the day it behaves the same as tapping the centre hub
to switch between watch display modes.
- Tapping on the 9 o'clock position allows you to choose a colour for the watch face and hands
Each tap chooses a different colour of 24 possibilities
The number of the colour and its name are shown in the mini information window
The default pale turquoise colour is number "12" AND
Digital Hours & Minutes follow the same colour as the Analog
Night time hand colours can only be configured On/Off at night .
The mini information window is also used to convey reasons for alerts.
If Drink and Move reminders have been setup in the Digital view configurations,
When the alerts occur the reason is displayed in this window momentarily
Consult the Digital configuration features of SimpleClock with the link below:
Pro Features (setup in digital mode)
- Night Shift workers Reminders to move now possible
- To engage go to settings and set the End Move Hour to 23
- then set the desired Start Hour
- then set the desired End hour
- To make later adjustments repeat the process, otherwise Start Hour before End Hour will be enabled.
Tip: A virtual new 'Day' starts from 6 hours after the End hour for night workers when
Data stored in Steps This Hour History will be reset for the new 24 hr cycle. Otherwise it is reset at midnight.
- Data stored in Steps This Hour History will be reset for the new 24 hr cycle at midnight.
[New from Vx.5.23 - must be installed separately]
- Use the Addons feature to immediately display a Calendar, Calculator or Timer
- From the main view double tap Weekday, Active Zone Minutes or Seconds, respectively, .
Tip: SimpleTimer integrates with Seconds on SimpleClockPro in the following way:
- Seconds will be blue if SimpleTimer is running in background stopwatch mode
- Seconds will be green if SimpleTimer is running in background countdown mode
- Seconds will be white if SimpleTimer is not running in background mode
[the digital seconds : changes to a | ,
- Ability to extend display on time as long as you want [AlwaysOn],To engage, double tap on Step
on the Analog face the indicator appears next to 12
Note: also the steps indicator if you reached 250 steps this hour and chime is on
- To cancel, double tap on Steps again and brightness returns to 100%, or
- swipe left and go to watch Settings or any app
- returning to the watch disables it as it's disabled by default at clock face start
- Auto dimming when in AlwaysOn mode
Tip: Of course, Auto Navigation is disabled when the AlwaysOn
mode is engaged. Whatever mode or view is displayed that view will
remain indefinitely. The display will not blank when the wrist is
Tip: The AlwaysOn state will be cancelled automatically after 30 minutes in case it was accidentally started.
That period can be extended any time, by stopping and immediately restarting AlwaysOn.
Tip: For Versa 3 and Sense watches you may notice an improved heart rate reading with AlwaysOn - it might help during exercise or when moving
The use of this feature drains the battery very quickly and can shorten
the battery life and screen life.
It is recommended to be used for
short periods only and at the lowest brightness possible.
A Watch Log "On" record shows when this feature's was used, to monitor it's impact on the battery.
Brightness [from Vx.5.10]
- Use Analog mode to see or adjust the current brightness setting,
- Tap on the "1' position to see the current setting
- Tap again to change the value by +10%
- If it is at 100%, it switches to 40% [the minimum]
The logs are not dimmed for better readability
Brightness reverts to 100% when coming back from another watch function
About Your Watch
- Tap on Version on the settings view, it will display the Watch statistics log
- Tap on the Watch statistics log title to see the About details which shows versions but also your watch model and the Time Zone that has been selected.
- You can use this information to verify you have the right Time settings in the Fitbit App.
- You can also check the time your watch last synced.
SimpleClockPro - full details and release notes
SimpleClock series, Digital how to use guide